I just celebrated my one year with Blogger with my domain name even though I’ve been with Blogger.com for a long time, though I only used the free site before. Now that I have my domain, it’s like crossing out one of my bucket lists.
first domain that I bought was on Wordpress.com but it is quite expensive, and
renewing will cost me a lot. That’s why I am sticking with google domain though
the benefits of other domain registrars are far better than here on
blogger.com, at least the price for a domain using google domains is the same
every year. Also, on Blogger.com, I don’t need to update to premium or business
domains. As this is a personal blog, upgrading to a premium account is not
necessary. I only have a domain name. That’s what I realized when I bought my
domain on wordpress.com. The domain that I bought last year on wordpress.com
was only free for a year and I need to upgrade to a premium account to have my
domain name independent without the attachment of wordpress.com.
let’s talk about my progress. So far, for 2021, I have 32 blog posts. I
discussed about Hiragana and Katakana. Also, discussed my Spanish lesson in
which I took an online class last year, but I couldn’t finish it because I was
and will always be lazy and sleepy.
My supposed schedule for 2021 was to include Kanji lessons but because of my bad habits, I couldn’t follow it. For 2022, I am re-arranging everything and to give my blog here more time as I am planning of leaving wordpress.com.
1. The Katakana Character
2. The Hiragana Character
3. Examples of Hiragana
4. Examples of Katakana
1. 【Spanish Lesson #1】 Survival Expressions
2. Ten-Ten and Maru (Japanese Character)
3. The small 'tsu' in Japanese
4. Japanese combined characters
5. Japanese long vowels
6. Summary – May
1. 【Spanish Lesson #2】 More Examples
2. Let's about numbers in Japanese
3. Days, weeks, months of the year in Japanese
4. Nationality and Language in Japanese
5. Summary – June
1. Basic Greetings in Japanese using Hiragana sound
2. Let’s talk about time in Japanese
3. Let’s talk about Family in Japanese
4. Honorifics in Japan
5. How to say your age in Japanese
6. Summary – July
1. My take on JLPT Exams
2. The Japanese Sentence Structure
3. The Furigana (Japanese)
1. Countries in Katakana - Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics
1. Different Industries in Japanese
2. Different Jobs in Japanese
1. 【Spanish Lesson #3】 Vocabularies
2. Reviewing Kanji
3. Let's talk about colors in Japanese
4. Let's talk about the different Animals in Japanese
My goal when I started blogging was to have 50 blog posts every year. Well, I need to work hard and work smart even though I am the only one reading and using this blog. I wish to have more traffic on my blog, but I guess, blogging is not for everyone or it’s not for me, but I will not be going to give up. I’ll keep on writing and posting even though no one is reading it.
Anyway, Happy Anniversary to me.
This is Ringo.
Seen you soon!